Best HD Projectors – Whether it’s a report to be presented or a business plan to be discussed. A projector always comes handy.
Projectors have been neglected for ages because TVs have ruled displays for providing 4K HDR content but as the market needs are changing people are more inclined towards bigger screens even bigger than the TVs for a premium cinematic experience.
Projectors usually start from 75 inches display (bigger than TVs), so whether you want to watch a movie with the look and feel of cinema, enhance your gaming experience or showcase your next big project idea HD projectors are the best choice for you!
- Things to Consider Before Buying Home Theater Projectors
- 1. Optoma GT1080Darbee
- 2. Epson Home Cinema 1060
- 3. BenQ HT2150ST 1080p Home Theater Projector
- 4. BenQ HT3550 (w2700) 4K Home Theater Projector
- 5. The Optoma UHD60
- 6. SONY VPL-HW45ES
- 7. The Optoma HD143X
- 8. Nebula Mars II Projector
- 9. Viewsonic PX700HD
- 10. Optoma UHD51A 4K UHD Smart Home Theater Projector
- Final Thoughts About Best HD Projectors
Things to Consider Before Buying Home Theater Projectors
There are a few factors that you should counter before buying a projector, the first and the foremost one is your budget that you are willing to spend. Secondly, how much space is readily available for the allocation of the projector and screen? These conditions and factors will definitely affect your purchasing decision.
Here are our few picks for Best HD projectors to help you make the right and the best decision according to your needs and preferences:
1. Optoma GT1080Darbee
If you are a pro gamer and looking for a projector that fits your preferences, Optoma GT1080Darbee which is a successor to Optoma GT1080 is the one definitely for you.
- It enhances texture and depth in gaming and video with 0.49 throw ratio (aspect ratio) that makes it easily possible to be installed in small places.
- This projector has a special mode for gamers, Enhanced Gaming Mode which enables the high-class performance with 16ms input lag keeping gamers competitive.
- With only little maintenance required, this projector is also great for home cinema / home entertainment as its Reference display mode enables brighter and accurate colors REC.709 HDTV making it perfect for photos and Blu-ray movies.
- Optoma GT1080Darbee comes with an advanced algorithm that provides better details in skin tones and textures.
With all these features and affordability, it is available on Amazon.
2. Epson Home Cinema 1060
- This projector comes with 3100 lumens of color brightness while the same 3100 lumens of white brightness making it ideal for home cinema with the lifelike display of up to 300″ screen size.
- It is a true ultra HD projector with images up-to 25x larger than a 60″ flat panel, with versatile connectivity of 2 HDMI ports to connect your Blu-ray discs, gaming box or satellite boxes.
- Epson Home Cinema 1060 comes includes a speaker as well.
- An easy, portable and bright projector at such price on Amazon is a bargain!
3. BenQ HT2150ST 1080p Home Theater Projector
- BenQ HT2150ST is a cinema experience without being too harsh on your wallet.
- This projector is perfect for gamers as it has an ultra-fast response with low input lag i.e. 16.67ms making the gaming experience intensely smooth.
- Along with the perfect gaming, BenQ HT2150ST brings out the cinematic colors technology that delivers REC.709 HDTV color coverage along with 6x speed RGBRGB color wheel for sharp, bright and intense visuals.
- It is available on Amazon.
4. BenQ HT3550 (w2700) 4K Home Theater Projector
- This projector is worth the value as it provides the best HDR picture with clean and enjoyable 4K playback.
- BenQ w2700 is the best choice for home cinema as it is affordable and fulfills its job of providing crisp and clean performance with colors full of depth.
- Talking about color, this projector comes with BenQ cinematic color technology with DCI-P3 color space that provides far better image results than REC 709.
- With real-life features like tone adjusting and cinematic exposure, BenQ w2700 comes with hyper-realistic video quality with HD-Pro mode.
- For better results, Wide color mode should be turned on as it displays better.
- This projector can lag with high input of gaming and a minor rainbow effect might be observed.
- Still, for the price point of view, this projector provides a tremendous amount of features.
- This projector is available on Amazon.
5. The Optoma UHD60
- The true 4K resolution with HDR compatibility provides the brightest whites and the deepest blacks.
- The Optoma UHD60 is a 3,000-lumen projector with breathtaking image quality and life-like colors. Along with the features mentioned above, it has HDR10 compatibility with DCI-P3 wide color gamut and the contrast of 1,000,000:1 ratio.
- It comes with the connectivity of HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 making it easier to connect with 4K UHD devices.
- It might be a bit higher in price but with the lamp life of 15,000, it makes it worth the price on Amazon.
6. SONY VPL-HW45ES
- A projector that can be used as a home theatre as well as in well-lit rooms for business purposes, with 1800 lumens and 6000 lamp life along with high contrast ratio.
- This also comes with advanced SXRD technology combined with Sony’s super-resolution processing technology making its image results beyond expectations with subtle textures and colors.
- Additionally, it also has Motion Flow technology which claims minimal blur and superfast response rate.
- With all the features above, guess there are still more!
- SONY VPL-HW45ES has a manual zoom lens and a built-in 3D technology providing high picture quality.
- Despite of being pricey on Amazon, this projector is still a steal with all the features!
7. The Optoma HD143X
- This 1080p projector comes with excellent useful features such as lifelike video quality that is great for your home theatre.
- The Optoma HD143X has wide color scheme along with detailed and sharp images with high-quality deep levels.
- With the brightness of 3,000 lumens and 12,000 hours lamp life, this projector has a life span of 10 years.
- Due to its easy connectivity, this projector is not just good for movies but also for gaming and also contains a special game mode option for the smooth gaming experience.
- Optoma HD143X is adjustable to different conditions because of its flexible zoom and 1.47-1.62 throw ratio.
- An additional feature of full and adjustable 3D mode with VESA RF and DLP-Link support is also included in this projector.
- This comes with 2 HDMI inputs, 3D sync port, 12V trigger, USB power input, and audio-cut features as well making it worth the price on Amazon.
8. Nebula Mars II Projector
- A new and smart projector with a unique technology of 720p DLP IntelliBright technology to fit your lifestyle at such an affordable price!
- Though it is not a full HD projectors its 300 ANSI IM brightness ensures a crystal clear image.
- It provides with worldwide viewing which means that it can be operated on any surface. Thus, making it easily adjustable to different conditions for a sharp and crisp image.
- Nebula mars II has a battery life of four hours after a single charge and 30-hour life in Bluetooth speaker mode.
- It comes with a built-in 10W speakers for a better sound experience and its connectivity support with Android 7.1 Nougat through Nebula Connect App makes it stand out in the line of all the projectors offers mentioned.
- An easy-setup and portable projector for such an amazing price are available on Amazon.
9. Viewsonic PX700HD
- A great projector with cinematic effect and super color technology ensuring a wider range of colors.
- It has a brightness level of up to 3,500 lumens and a full HD 1080p resolution along with high contrast ratio.
- Viewsonic PX700HD provides bright and accurate pictures making it versatile in different operating conditions.
- It is pretty easy to set up because of its user-friendly and intuitive design.
- Along with the easy design, it looks quite attractive when sitting on top of a table with a white sleek body.
- It has some astonishing connectivity options such as dual HDMI Cables input and USB input ports and compatibility with media players, gaming consoles PCs and mobile devices.
- It has a low input lag of 16ms making it perfect for gaming purposes and a 15,000-hour lamp life when operated in Eco mode.
- Despite being a bit bulky, this projector provides quite a performance with built-in speakers and bright colors.
- It is readily available on Amazon.
10. Optoma UHD51A 4K UHD Smart Home Theater Projector
- If you are looking for a projector that is a true HDR and 4K without being heavy on your wallet, this projector is the one that will fit your lifestyle.
- Optoma UHD400 has 2400 lumens, brighter than many projectors in the market for such price while the contrast has good levels too i.e. 500,000:1.
- This projector is not a true 4k but it disguises an enjoyable picture of 4K with surprisingly HDR bright and intense manner pictures.
- This projector comes with amazing colors i.e. accurate REC.709 colors.
- You can go for Optoma UHD60, that costs much higher but if you are on a budget Optoma UHD51A 4K UHD Smart Home Theater Projector is the best pick on Amazon.
Final Thoughts About Best HD Projectors
With all the amazing and useful HD projectors mentioned above, it really is a difficult task to award one out of many astonishing ones.
But we are sure, there surely is one for you above matching your budget, lifestyle, allocable space and preference features.
If we have to pick one, with no second thoughts we’ll opt for BenQ (w2700) HT3550. It has such amazing features and breathtaking color ranges along with cinema-like experience making it a perfect choice for a movie night with your loved ones!